<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Sunday, December 05, 2010
The last month of 2010 11:38 PM

Hey ho people!!

I am back in Sabah. Land Below the Wind. yeay .

I just finished my exams about two days ago . Not total satisfied but alhamdulliah, I think I manage to answer all papers with a good feeling - I am not gonna fail anything this time!!

Did I just taste blood??? *runs to the bathroom to take a look*

Yeah . It did. Oh well. So much for randomness.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Things that happened.

1. I finished exam
2. I went out yesterday with my friend ACA my ex. it was fun . and full of stupidity if I may say so .
3. I came back to Sabah after a long 3 months.
4. Upon arrival, my uncle picked me up to take me to the hospital. HQE.
5. Seems like my dad has been admitted under CFC with Underlaying pneumonia..
6. had to reaarrange few stuff in house due to my mother's absence here.
7. Cousins and uncle is staying with me to help with the chores and taking care of my dad.
8. I didn't get to seat next to me beau just now on the flight. I love you still though :)
9. I have nothing much to say now.
10. So I am off to bed. :)

Gudnight everyone!!