<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Love letter :) 2:43 AM

What did I gain from being with you?

Love, happiness , joy and security.

The things I have longed from my past. You made me smile from the heart. I’m just happy to know that you are even thinking of me. I laughed so much when I am with you even though it was only a short meaningless conversation. You made my eyes go teary every time you did such small things that you didn’t even knew affects me.

Yes. You are the one person I never thought I need until the day I realized you were the first person to make me feel happy. I never felt more alive when I am with you than anyone else.

Love you always,

your love

Labels: