<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Thursday, August 26, 2010
Semester Break! 12:42 AM

Being a 2nd year student is insignificant because if I do not change or achieve anything more than last year. It will all be the same. Don't you think so ?

So semester break is around the corner and so is Raya. Wee.. Holidays. Tomorrow, I have Mech of Fluid and Ukur test. Yet, I have only studied .. none? haha

God Bless me Tomorrow. Don't be too harsh on me test.

Yeah , basically that's all I can write at this moment. Hehe. Study laaa.

I'll back to blogging on blogger when I'm back to KK. Promise. :)

Good Night
Oyasumi
Adieu desweet~~

P/s: Follow me on Tumblr!! :) Just advertising myself.

Labels: , ,