<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Thursday, July 08, 2010
FIFA 2010 SEMI FINAL : GER vs SPN 4:27 AM

Ah ... Poor Germany .. 1-0 with Spain . Im in mourning mood . And If you can see my status in Facebook I'm on a status fight with my own BF . wakkaka .

He's a Spain Fan and Im on Germany side. Lolz .

I HAVE BECOME ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK AGAIN!!

So .. yeah . we're enemies tonight . Spain has finally entered Finals . First time is it? Ok I'm no good in FIFA WC history . My dad is . haha. DAMN it!! Spain won .

To Philip Lahm and Germany . You put up a good game. Though not so much pressure was put on Spain . Urgh . I wish Muller was out there tonight. Bet it could made a slight difference. But my heart saying NO. T.T

Ok .. Im back on my fight with my bf. haha. See you guys laters.

P/s:: I'm having a date with Xiera tomorrow and we gonna mourn together! Right soulmate?

Labels: