<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
11:46 AM

There is too much I wanted to tell you after yesterday. I wanted to tell you how frustrated I was, how much pain did it did to my heart, how I had to cry myself to sleep last night. Even though we were talking to each other, I can't tell you. Because what I will say to you will hurt you more than it will hurt me. To see you get upset because of me will hurt me just equally. So I'll just stay quiet while you have fun with your friends. This is a pain I'll go through alone. When I am ready to face the facts. The fact that I really do need to tell you these thoughts of mine, I'll tell you. But for now, I'll stay quiet and bury it inside of me.

Labels: , ,