<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Saturday, March 06, 2010
Life these Days 9:59 PM

Hmmm .. Nothing much happened. REALLY .

Life these days is ..

DULL .

Hmm ..

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws
Glittery texts by bigoo.ws


OK .. activities I did?

Went to Kg.Sungai Baru @ Linggi for some Ukur Tanah class's Practical . Having the real Ukur tanah work under the hot scorching sun = Tanned . Damn. I havent even get the tanned from Form4's Marching practice all off yet. tsk3..

Moving on .. I dont have anything else to do now except study for the upcoming Exam . hehe. AS IF!! HAHHAHA

OKok . I wont really crap more .

I dont have words to write ,
I dont have anything more to tell .

that's how I end this short - crappy post.