<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Tuesday, February 09, 2010
Being silly!! 11:03 PM

Haha.. So before I went back to kk .. Opps.. Yea.. Im back people!! lai2 , go mansau tokou!!..

ok back to my story !

I cant proof that this one monkey in my phone theme pandai makan .. and Tingz and Rysa was being sarcarstic saying im lying. hahaha.. SO ?

Since I've got nothing to do , I actually record the wholee thing. hahaha. I mean how the monkey move and all . Posted it up in mY Youtube account. hahaha..

p/s:: I know ba u guys were joking about the record things, but I got nothing to do . HHAHAHA..
Hope it made your day !!

Click!!!v=====> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pp1gxIJmd8