<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Saturday, January 30, 2010
Capital B day... 9:30 PM

NOPE ..

I didn't mean BIRTHDAY... I was referring to

BROKE and BORED and BUSTED

huhuuuuu..

Let's start blogging??

Im bored... Im tired.. and Im doing an essay assignment that's not mine ... english .. something about

"must an employee of an antivirus company install a different antivirus into their laptops? "

hmm .. no idea how to start the essay .. oh well .. wait till I finish blogging to do the essay .. hehe...

So today I went to Bukit Bintang with Maryssa .. It was .. like any other outing we went before except for the fact that we spent over an hour in a bookstore. It was way fun than window shopping or is it????

Too bad I didnt bring my camera.. if not .. this post will be filled with Maaryssa's pics and .. Jay would be delighted to see it. wakaka.. .No la just kidding

owh .. Im not in the mood to blog already .. I better go do the essay .. due tomorrow.. [muka selamba] Ada masa ba.. haaha.. ok ok .. gtg .. I think i'll blog again tomorrow.. Maybe.. MAYBE NOT..


till then ..

ADIEU~~

xoxo
Athung

Labels: