<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Saturday, January 02, 2010
2010!!! 1:37 PM

Oh we finally made it to 2010 safely!! -cries-

I bet all of you got your new year resolution set up already .. hmm .. I dont have one .. :P

Now lets review back what I have done in 2009...

I done almost nothing but something as well .. O.O?? haha.. I crapped all the way to 2010!! hihi..

I have 16 videos uploaded onto youtube - failed dubs... XD .. and here's the EPIC FAILURE DUB ..
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK

moving on with the memory lane... i got driver's license but havent use it.. entered college.. found someone.. lost my hp... gained a new not so same one.. bored myself out most of the time...

XD

Well...

I hope everyone enjoyed their new year celebration coz I didn't ... huhu... ok.. that's all...

hihi..

hope I can writemore but I cant... Adieu~~