<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Friday, November 20, 2009
How Can I Continue? 7:23 PM


There is a lot of road blocks i front of me..


===========================================================================


I felt like talking but no one is worthy enough to listen to my rants ..
So i'll talk to you, my dear, dear BLOG

So, the bad news I flunked Mek.S. Haven't told my parents.. because my dad will definately blow up as my schoolarship is in line. I stayed u all night for it.. but still didn't even pass it??

Haahaa~ Baka desu ne??

I pulled up all night reading, digesting all the crazy formula I found in the book .. Tried to sleep, but too nervous I would end up flunking the subject. So I stayed on revising until the morning..
One thing I didn't take into account was how my body will survive in the ICE COLD exam hall when I have NOT SLEEP in the last 24 HOURS and NOT TAKNG BREAKFAST ... I didn't even bring my sweater with me.. baka no onna da yo ne?

As a former student who took Biology, I should have known better... A Fully functioning brain NEEDs a strong healthy body ..

As a result of my actions.. I fell ill after siting in the ICE COLD exam hall after only 15minutes. I even had a blackout for a moment .. :/ I ended up freezing and not able to write or THINK anything..

Baka, pen tan, yeah .. I was stupid

Its a lesson I had to learn the HARD WAY.. wee ~~ :/

Now, Im devising a plan how to - 1. Explain to my father when the result is out or.. 2. Run away???
or maybe 3. just take my punishments and whatever happens next .. is God's will..

========================================================================

And just now my ears are once again being washed by my parents.

"Don't be too social with those people..and guys"

Yeah ~ I fell kind of awkward to put it up here.. but I'll go on anyways. [no one reading oso..:) =.="]
So my social circle now is between those Dota Freaks , Chua and Rysa...

Cut to the chase, im afraid I'll lose him .. nyaa~~ Why ?? err.. faham2 sendiri la kay people??
hehe...

Oi Mr.gaga. I mish you.. hehe

Oh!! And did you know? I lost Rm1960 from my public bank account on 21/09/09 ... I just noticed that when I went to update my acc book. DAMN.. I was at beaufort at that time!! How can I cash out those money in those amount?? I only take out rm100-300 at times.. Gosh .. I should make a complain and change to Maybank soon..
I also lost rm400 at my hostel .. And I didnt notice it until now... gosh .. Gosh .. GOSH!! So many money poofed into thin air .. THIS IS WHY IM TOO SCARED TO TELL MY DAD MY RESULTS

So That's basically what has been going through my mind today..

=========================================================================

Should I ran pass through it? Or should I stop and get caught in it?