<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Sunday, June 14, 2009
I made the cover!!! 2:27 PM

NOoooooooooooooooo

Im not on any magazine cover. though I was recently offered to be a model. xD Didnt take it. I mean .. me = model??? Weird mix.. haha

Moving on ...

here's an original video of the song i TRIED to cover..



And here's MY version : Comment!!: Rate :: fav:: Subscribe to me! :: hehe :p



Any good?? I personally think that's the best dub i ever made. Nya~ *wipe sweat*
I was having a hard time recording in dat particular voice.. Hey .. I don't sound like dat in real life.. Its hard .. and I mess up some part in the vid. oh well.. IM not perfecto persona.. xp


My newest dream not coming true wish is Becoming Voice Actress! I sound like a kid saying this. wahaha... At least in the Fandubs edition. Hmm.. working on it.. xD

Well please tell me what you think about it. Thank you!

Adieu~ ^^

Labels: