<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Just me..Back crapping !! 7:54 PM

Ok .. Its been awhile. But im back [for now]

gosh im hungry.. Hold dat thought while i get something to munch ...

[after 10 minutes]

me#1::So .. what should I talk about?
me#2::I also dunno
me#1::what have I been up to ?
me#2::knock yourself out...

Shoutout!!!
ok first first of all.. I wanna say sorry!! I havent link anyone yet. I know.. there's like 3 people said they linked me. I'll Find sometime to do that. To lazy editing the HTML for now.
And can you believe it??? I have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOOOWWWNN till I cant scroll nomore to read the updates.. Nah, terlalu lama x log in here.. dats y .. hahaha.. OK . So .. yea.. dats ol! NeXT!!
Outings!!
#1
So last tym.. I went out with the gengs before they leave for matriculation... Sad .. i know.. I cant talk to lLavie as often anymore.. or chat with venda and faht on ym all day.. It was sad bitter day coz its the last day for me to meet them.. [at that time]
no worries.. i think i can go meet them at kdca if they go.. wee~~
#2
recently I went out to meet up with the girls.. Met up with Haxie. Natz. Tua[rodz]. we went to faceshop and bought some nail polish .. then went to 1B.. saw some irresistable offer of.. guess what? Nail polish .. AGAIN.. hahaha.. then waited for haxie who came at 1.. N/T/me waited for an hour or so.. haih... awal bha ko datang len kali... Enuf said.. played bowling/games/some stuff i cant say on my own blog...
#3
hmm.. tmoro.. cari baju with mich.. Im gonna ready the camera coz she's gonna be my model. hahah
[Will upload photos on next post.. really.. I will.. promise!!]


Likings?
#1
I have started to do bad singing or covers on youtube.. ngahahaha!!! see? I really did it!! Nah! Who say i dun dare dat??? In your face!!
As i said badd singing!! here's the recent one.. #4th one actually..
[Always... ALWAYS read description .. click more info.. it wont do you any harm.. why cant people do dat?? not here.. on youtube.. ]




I am doing fandubs for this one group NSA. Gosh.. just hope for the best . haha. As if la this thing competition kan?? haha.. I cant believe Im doing this. But dats how Im filling the last bit of my days at home... before going to Uni. haihhhhh... I dun have a llife owh.. dang It!!!

#2
I am getting addicted to Lunaonline game. The characters are so cute!! even the enemies!! Gah~ the BGM also .. Im loving the game .. eventhough I am still stuck sana level 7! for my elf la.. the human one ... wow.. level 3 only.. ahahaha.. Gonna level up banyak2 before going to Uni. Then i'll be busy,, no time to play no more...



SO ?? Enough ?? want more? next time.. Im gonna kill some king slime and Crying flowers!! Muahahhaha!!
Thank you for reading!!