<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
NO!!! 3:10 PM

OMG!! The firefox crashed as i reached Eyeshield21 ep 18!!! NOooooooooooooooo~~~

I practically screamed at the computer when i saw the firefox dissapeared.. Yea.. Weird i know...

Now.. im back at square one.. Ep 15.. ngeh.. I didn't get to watch it as the firefox make the dissapearing act right before my eyes...

T^T

back to waiting another half an hour for every episode to finish load.. Damn connection! why can't you go any faster??

ok... I shall go sulk in the corner of the room until this thing finish..


*edited*

okay... seems like there is somewhat unknown forces that don't want me to watch my anime... Huuhuu.. firefox crashed everytime i reached the 30min of the ep.. <== btul ka sa explain ni?? hmm..

fine... I won't watch it.. not today at least.. geez...

=.=;;;;;;