<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Friday, April 03, 2009
I Deleted it... 2:04 PM

I know i said i wanna "re-edit" my last post.. but i ended up deleting it..
Well there's nothing in it anyways.. hehe...

This part *points down* is for Haxie to see.. heehee
===========================================


:Haxie... give ur comments ba.. lama sa tunggu ko ni.. hehe:

===========================================

So today.


::before i move on... i just wanna say... I kinda heran why some of the buttons in the edit post missing...I can't change the color!!!
OHNO!!! IT CANT BE!!!
MASAKA????
NOoooo!!!! *LooONG DRAMATIC SCREAM*::


I scanned my pc with different anti-virus to check whether my pc under attack by any virus. I'm worried about the Kido virus.. The one that made into the headlines on 1st April last Wednesday.

So here's the results

1st try :: Eset : Nothing *Totally not true!! I know ada nih~*
2nd try :: Bitdefender : Only one threat=removed *not satisfying enough*
3rd try :: PC Tools Spyware Doctor With Anti virus : 202 infections???? *gasp*
4th try :: *not yet.. planning on using kaspersky. But have to download again.. HUHU*

OHMY!!! My computer is under attack!! DELETE!! OHNO! CAN'T DELETE!! WHAT TO DO?? send to the comp shop again? format?? too many things in here...

*PANIC ATTACK* O.O!!

while i resolve my problems with so call threats
.
.
.
.

enjoy this video...

I like this one better than the "Tonight" song eventhough this one contains a LOT of repeats

But...

Love, love, love,
Get it? :lol:



cute song...
p/s to *Bev*: Upload more... hehehehe


OK..THAT"S ALL FOLKS!!

I'm back to panicking by my pc problems and annoyed by this "thing" next to me... can't curse. It's Friday