<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Sunday, March 22, 2009
On one evening 10:14 PM

So i woke up from my half an hour nap and suddenly have the urge to take pictures. Im bored and the battery just finished recharged... So i just took the cam and went out. So lets see what i took.. nothing much because i was only taking pictures in my backyard.

I was standing under a tree while taking this... ok .. it was a lil too bright for me too take the whole blue sky image...

so
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.ZOOM IN!!! muahahaha
pictures of the flowers blooming in my backyard. Thanks to the green hands of my mum... hehe
But half of the flowers she grew died already.
*sigh*
not enough attention ma.. so they died lor... ahahahaa



oh ya!! and did i mention?
There was a doggie who stared at me while i too this pics... so i took a pic of it.. kinda blur.. miyane...
i didn't dare to take a close up picture...
eventhough the dog didn't budge or bark.Frankly i would rather say the dog wants me to take it's picture. hahaha
im a dog-phobia... terrible accident... *cold shiver*
If only you could see the puppy dog face i saw! sooo cute...
*stay away from me doggie*

So then i was left with nothing to capture. So i did this... One object-Different pictures

ok i lied... not much different. same ja ni the angle.. no variasi tul! hahaha .. comment myself again that. lolz

So that was i did today.
Not much.
I wanna see my friends la.
and bake cake for certain someone.. hehe...
but im not good being in the kitchen without the supervision of someone expert . hahahahah
Should go to cooking class.. since im doing nothing at home.. hehe

So that's all i wanna share with all of you today..
wanna continue write story..
I cant never seem to finish one. haha

NITE2!!!!