<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Friday, February 06, 2009
RAIN GLITCHES!!! 11:07 PM

remember what i wrote on my last post? lyk few hours ago? haha
its been rainism all day....
and now....
i am suffering
SUFFERING MAN!!



this is what i diagnosed as
THE RAIN GLITCHES



I can't THINK!!
I can't control my emotions!!
waaaa~~~ :'(
feel like wanna scream and cry...
IM GOING CRAZY~~~
yeah....
CraZY!!!
feel like my mind is spinning....
*why the hell did i use pink colors to write this??*



IS THIS NORMAL?????



darn!! My dark chocos!! its GONE!!
Oh NO!!
My anti-depressant~~~
My "drug".... all of my stocks gone!!
who ate my chocos??
huhu..



I think... i need to calm down... and breathe...



"till the morning light shines through my bedroom's window
i shall rest my heart,mind, and soul
for too much emotions has gone wild in my soul
TOO much thoughts running through my mind
and my heart is screaming for someone...
*who barely exist*
yes
Till tomorrow come
i'll let myself be"



yours truly,
Insane Ah_lina
this was really my CRAPPIEST post


Labels: