<body>


ineedahug.
honey, everyone does.

ATTETNTION!! Navigations are at the top

ABOUT {what i've}
LINKS {been looking for}
TAG {all this time}

bold italic underline link

Thursday, January 01, 2009
Wishlist for 2009 8:48 PM

MY WISH LIST FOR 2009

here is what i have come up with for my wish list

(i’ll keep adding this list throughout the year.. tee hee )

1. i want someone teach me how to play the guitar!!

2. i want a HUGE TEDDY BEAR

i want that teddy!!!

to put in my bedroom

3. i hope i get GOOD SPM RESUlTS

4. i wish i know the world before the world knows me Xp

5.i don’t wanna lost contact with my FRIENDS!!

6. Get enroll in a good University….

7. Get lots of MONEY!!! $$$$

8. NEW HP!!!

9. sony’s ‘PLAY YOU’

10. bake cookies for my dear friends!!

11. COURAGE to say anything out loud!

12. learn everything i wanna know - EVERYTHING!!

13. LAsty in this wishlist ver 1.0 i wish that everyone i love will stay with me and i hope i can do something for them to thank them for being there for me when i needed them…

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

HUGs!!!